Pages

Sunday 10 May 2015

How To Get Airtime Credit On Your Phone Without Buying Recharge Cards


Good evening to you all my reader and I welcome you to a new day. Recently I made a post on  and I know you all love it. For those who missed it click the link above and get access to it.
Today I am coming with a simple trick which most of you have not heard about. This trick will enable you to get airtime credit on your phone without buying recharge cards. This will be amazing to you but it’s true and also new.
This very trick save me from unnecessary worries yesterday while I wanted to make an important calls and stores where locked due to the election. I have decided to let you know of it so that you can have a positive experience when you are faced with this kind of challenges.

Without wasting time, Follow the below steps to get your airtime on your phone without buying recharge cards.



1. Make sure you have a GT Bank Account.
2. Make sure you have money in it.
3. Dial *737*Amount*PhoneNumber#
You will be credited and charge from your bank account.
Enjoy##

No comments:

Post a Comment