Pages

Sunday 10 May 2015

#1 Easy Method To Download Videos From Facebook

Facebook has been the largest social networking site since the beginning of time with different updates periodically. Those updates involve News Feed, Videos Posting, Liking, Sharing and the rest of them.
It is believed that any video you post on facebook cannot be downloaded talk less of others downloading it. I have come across this before when I saw a tutorial video that I am interested in while browsing through my news feeds, unfortunately I couldn’t download the video and that’s a bad day for me.
I took it as a challenge and I did a lot of re-search until I got this easy method I am sharing with you now. I now download facebook videos like water and I am sharing the method I used with you today.

Without wasting much time, Just follow the below instructions and facebook won’t hold you back from videos you like.
1. Goto Here . You will see a page similar to the one below.

2. Click on the video as if you want to watch it and copy the link out. Paste it somewhere in a Note Pad.
3. Paste the link in the box provided in the page and click download button. See image below.

4. Then follow the instructions you find in the page.
ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment